Tuesday, January 17, 2012

If You Can Read Harry Potter...

Some people may be wondering if they or their child or their friend or someone can read a book that I review. In my opinion, there are two way you can be to young to read a book:

1) The books deal with more mature topics that will make sense later in life. or...
2) The book can be to challenging to read.

I will address the first topic by adding age labels to reviews,  and the second topic, in my opinion, cant be classified by age. So I have devised a small benchmark type thing. If you can read Harry Potter, you can read almost any book written in the English language. Unless the book has weird English, like Shakespeare or something. Thou art speakingeth incomprehensiblyeth etceth. Or if its an old book, which are written in a completely different style from modern books and are tricky to read. But in general, if you have read Harry Potter, you can read this.

No comments: