Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Hunger Games Movie

The Hunger Games Movie directed by Gary Ross



I am going to assume that you have already read the hunger games or at least my review of it, so I wont get into storyline and things.

My friends had been telling me that it was going to be a really bad movie, and so when I went to see it, I was braced for a bad movie. But my friends, as usual, were wrong. It was a good movie. It followed the plot very well, and when it wavered from the book, the changes were minor and actually helped the story, instead of making it feel tampered with.

I dont have much else to say, except for five stars and go see it.

WAIT. I do have something else to say. Regarding violence and age level and stuff: of course it was violent, it was a violent book, and there are some frightening parts, but nothing actually disgusting or horrific. Now I'm done.

No comments: